Saturday, April 14, 2007

What Evil Genius Fed Arsenic to the Chickens?

As I read this article, my mind starts to ask alot of questions. When are we going to put the health of the people before the mighty dollar? What is driving us to produce a bigger and better product at any cost, I hope it is ignorance? Do we realize what we are doing to the animals, in return what we are doing to the consumer? I hope we are just studip, because if we aren't, it means we will do anything at any cost to make a dollar. Who is the driver in these events, the producer, the middleman, the Wal-marts of the world, or is it the consumer? Who is the murderer? Please help me to understand, what is happening in this world, in this country, this is suppose to be the greatest country in the world. Are we really?

1 comment:

merry said...

I think it is probably a combination of both stupidity and greed like most everything in human exsistance

 
More blogs about LCB.