Sunday, May 6, 2007

Monsantos round up ready alfalfa has been banned, for now!

The USDA put at stop on monsantos round up ready alfalfa until it is reviewed again by the USDA. I thought this was a good article since someone is finally recognizing that monsanto is doing somthing wrong. I actually found this article on their own website. Monsanto is debating if they are going to apeal the issue in court. Check it out!
Monsanto Company Disappointed With Court Decision Against the USDA Which Suspends the Planting of Roundup Ready Alfalfa

2 comments:

dixon said...

Wow, about time. My question is why this and not the corn and everything else. This company makes me really mad because they think that they are doing the world good. I hope that the USDA reviews this product and doesn't ever let them manufacture it. They should go back and ban all of there products until there is another review. Think about the kids!

merry said...

Do you think Monsanto will appeal the decision? I can't believe that all those people who worked for monsanto who are in these high up offices right now aren't helping them out. There must really be something wrong with this one!

 
More blogs about LCB.