Thursday, February 22, 2007

Global Warming Could Sour Wine Industry

With the global climate on the rising. Wine drinkers are going to be saying cheers with a little less enthusiasm. Temperature effects the growth of grapes greatly it can wipe out entire vineyards. The models discussed in the article show that growing areas will be greatly reduced in the future. Especially in the United states quality wine grapes are an important source of commerce.

http://www.livescience.com/environment/060710_climate_grape.html


By Phil White

1 comment:

twendlandt said...

this artical makes me sad. to have to pay more the good bottle is going to hurt me a little in my pocket. i don't what caused the weather changed this past year but i would like someone to look into it instead of always blaming it on global warming that is put on my hands witch i don't think i do anything wrong in my life that would but that my of an impact on the world. why blame me when they should be looking at the people with the mansions, tons of cars, and own plans.

 
More blogs about LCB.