Friday, April 20, 2007

slow food

Ok, I've calmned down a little bit since my last blog. I found a cool little web site called www.slowfoodforum.com. I am really passionate about the health of the children in this country. I have an 11 year old daughter and when she was 2 yrs old her grandmother on my ex wifes side of the family started spoiling her and giving her any type of food she wanted. I was extremely pissed off when I realized this was why she was'nt eating the foods I was introducing to her at the time. I was driving down Brooklyn Blvd. and when I passed by a McDonalds I was shocked when my 2 yr. old daughted identified the placed and started crying when I wouldn't stop. It's up to us as parents to stop the madness. KEN COY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you totally. We do let our children eat way too much junk food and we need to control that. We constantly complain about weight, but we are not doing anything about it.

 
More blogs about LCB.