Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The evil Wal-Mart trying to be a steward to the environment?


Every time I make a beer run to Wisconsin on Sundays, I always see Walmart trucks on the road. Not just one truck but many trucks. Semi-trucks create a lot of pollution. Walmart says they will try to be stewards of the environment by attempting to be more energy efficient. Do you think they will succeed? You can read more about Walmart's attempt to help the environment. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9815727/#storyContinued

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wal-Mart is one of my favorite stores but as a business, they make poor decisions. Hopefully they will figure it all out before its too late

Jay K said...

Wal-Mart...What can I say. I hate to be the messenger of so much bad news to the class. Wal-Mart is one of the worst culprits of the corporate world. They perpetuate poverty and abuse their workforce. They bully local government and communities with dirty politics and atrocious ethics. If you want to find out more, visit http://www.walmartmovie.com/facts.php

Lindsay Rossner said...

I agree, Wal-Mart is evil. I hate going to Wal-Mart and I only go if it's absolutely neccessary. I would rather pay a dollar more for something than go to Wal-Mart.

Unknown said...

Wal-Mart is one of the worst places to go they are falling to the wayside I will not shop there I only go when I have to.

 
More blogs about LCB.