Thursday, April 26, 2007

Raft: Renewing America's Food Traditions


Do you like to try new things and experiment with new product? If you answered yes, than were on the same page. I read this article called Chef Collaborative, which is and organization working to conserve the future flavor of food and diversity of America's food. I think this is a great idea, because there are so many different style cooks and recipes out there. Some which we are familiar with other were not. I myself like to try new foods just so I can have a different taste or texture than what i'm use too. As a chef i like to use the things i like in a dish that i've tasted and incorparte those thing in dishes of my own. This organization also embraces seasonality, perserves diversity and traditional pratices, and supports local economies. WOW! Not only are the helping out other economies, that might need it, their keep the recipes traditional, which is very big to me. I think this group of individuals is working toward a better way of life and equality.

https://www.chefscollaborative.org/

No comments:

 
More blogs about LCB.